Once you’ve been living apart for 12 months or more, you can finalise the separation by getting a divorce. Even if you have been living separately under the same roof, we can help you satisfy the requirements for obtaining a divorce order.
Our divorce services include:
- Advising you on the minimum requirements for gaining a divorce
- Preparing required documents for the court including parenting orders, affidavits and witness statements
- Preparing the divorce application and lodging it with the court
- Serving your spouse with the divorce application, if it’s not a joint application
- Responding to or opposing a divorce application
- Representing you in Court
Experience When it Counts
Sage Family Lawyers have completed a range of divorce proceedings from simple and amicable to complex, opposed cases and everything in between.
The divorce process can be complicated and it’s best to seek advice from an experienced divorce lawyer. It’s the final step in what may have been a long and difficult stage of your life. You’ll want an experienced family lawyer to ensure your divorce application is filed quickly and cost-effectively so you can celebrate and move on with your life.
If you have any queries about filing for divorce or would like further information, please contact Sage Family Lawyers on (03) 9070 9839 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential, obligation-free chat.
Sage Family Lawyer is centrally located at Level 4, 533 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC 3000