We’re here to help you achieve the best outcome for you and your family.
If you haven’t separated before, it’s impossible to know what to expect. You need advice on what to think about now and into the future. We’ll ask you all the right questions to find out what you want in terms of parenting arrangements. We can then devise a plan to help you achieve your wishes.
Making Plans for Parenting your Children
Everyone parents differently and making arrangements for children can be highly emotional. We’ll help you through the process, achieve a resolution and ensure everything is documented to reduce the chance of conflict in the future. Some examples of these include:
- Living arrangements of children with consideration of school holidays and special occasions
- In which state or country children will live, often referred to as a “relocation case”
- Which parent will make the final decision on children’s extra-curricular activities, schooling, health and dental
- How children will communicate with the other parent when apart
- Which parent will hold children’s birth certificates and passports